Jumping to LinuxBIOS

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Tue Jan 14 11:08:01 CET 2003

Greetings,

Have a look at src/ram/ramtest.inc
It is probably worthwhile to insert that before the uncompress and call it
to see if the ram is REALLY there. The copy/uncompress to RAM does it
blindly, so will happily 'succeed' even if there's no RAM there.

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701