440bx build failure

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Sun Jan 26 02:19:00 CET 2003

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:55:56 -0700 (MST), Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

> richard, here is a known-good config file for the digital logic
> smartcore-p3, a known-good platform. Just try building with this and see
> how the errors work out :-)

Not good... I get nothing.  It built though so I guess thats a step
up.

> Also what mainboard are you using?

The Bitworks IMS board.  Its a custom board we designed.  Looks
really close to the Intel reference design for the 440bx.  We are
using a NSC pc87351 for the superio.  I added that into the p3 config
instead of the SMC but no luck.

With out SERIAL_POST=1 my config generates output but the ramtest
fails.  So I'm going to start looking at the differences between the
p3 and my IMS config.  Perhaps something will show up.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               479.846.5777 x104