CVS Server

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu Jul 3 02:18:00 CEST 2003

	I've been watching the threads about SF and the problems you are
experiencing with it. I can say I've had a few of my own, though not
lately. I haven't worked on my port of LinuxBIOS to my own SBC for
awhile work and summer pulling me in all sorts of directions. In
anycase, I have a server that I'd be willing to use to host your CVS. I
already have a cvs server setup for my own work and could migrate the
tree over if desired. I don't know how well this would work, but in the
interm would work fairly well I would imagine. The server is a Dual
PIII 1Ghz (2x1Ghz) 768MB RAM and 320 GB of space on a 4 Disk RAID 0
array. Though the connection is only through ADSL (albeit one with good
speed upload speed) I usually get 100K/s from my server most places
I've been to.

	Anyway, I'd be more then happy to offer the server's resources free of
charge (cvs & web if necessary) for however long it you need it for
even permanently if needed. It rarely goes down (only for kernel
updates)...

--
Nathanael Noblet
Gnat Solutions