epia-m vgabios

SONE Takeshi ts1 at cma.co.jp
Thu Jul 3 05:10:00 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 08:56:02AM +0000, elife elife wrote:
> Hi,
>  I have boot linux succ with linuxbios/serial console in my epia-m. Now I
> would like add VGA support. I try testbios, but it report "int15
> encountered". What should I do? Or there are other methods to let linux's
> tty0 works?

To run VGABIOS inside LinuxBIOS, try config options like below, it is
successfully used to boot EPIA (non-M). I don't know about EPIA-M.

    option CONFIG_VGABIOS=1
    option CONFIG_REALMODE_IDT=1
    dir src/bioscall
    option CONFIG_PCIBIOS=1
    option VGABIOS_START=0xfffe0000
    addaction romimage dd if=../vgabios.bin of=romimage bs=65536 seek=2 conv=sync conv=notrunc

--
Takeshi