Any EPIA etherboot success stories?

David Hendricks sc at flagen.com
Thu Jul 10 19:08:00 CEST 2003

EPIA howto? I must've overlooked it in my extensive Googling.

I tried fff80000 because when I run flash_rom, it finds my SST28SF040A at
that address. I did notice, however, that you and Sone used fffc0000 for
the zkernel_start address. fff80000 does not seem to work at all, so I
guess the Epia specifically looks for that address.

My fault for not keeping the epia.config file exactly the same as it was
used in the minicom log. That's what I get for being a packrat and keeping
so many of them sitting around. The config I'm currently using is exactly
the same, but using fffc0000.

As for my etherboot version, it was originally downloaded using CVS on
June 25. I'm using version etherboot-5.1.