files to be placed in target.

Devi Priya ijpriya at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 05:27:01 CEST 2003

Hello,
     These are the files in my build directory when I built my linuxbios for
geode sc1200. I don't use DOC.

boot.o                 isa-dma.o              linuxbios_payload.nrv2b  nrv2b
clog2.o                keyboard.o             linuxbios.rom
nsuperio.c
compute_ip_checksum.o  ldoptions              linuxbios.strip
params.o
cpuid.o                ldscript.ld            linuxbios_table.o
payload.block
crt0_includes.h        linux.bin.gz           linuxpci.o
printk.o
crt0.o                 linuxbios              mainboard.o
rom_fill_inbuf.o
crt0.s                 linuxbios.a            Makefile
romimage
crt0.S                 linuxbios_c            Makefile.settings
serial_subr.o
c_start.o              linuxbios_c.map        malloc.o
southbridge.o
c_start.s              linuxbios_c.o          mc146818rtc.o
subr.o
delay.o                LinuxBIOSDoc.config    memcmp.o
version.o
do_inflate.o           linuxbiosmain.o        memcpy.o
vsprintf.o
hardwaremain.o         linuxbios.map          memset.o
i386_subr.o            linuxbios_payload      newpci.o
ide.o                  linuxbios_payload.bin  northbridge.o

             Out of these files, plz tell what for each of the following
files stands for:
linux.bin.gz
linuxbios (executable file)
linuxbios.a (contains many .o files)
linuxbios_c (executable file)
linuxbios_payload (unknown type)
linuxbios_payload.bin
linuxbios.nrv2b
linuxbios.rom
linuxbios.strip
nrv2b(executable)
payload.block(Gzip file)
romimage (Gzip file)

        Out of these files which files are to be placed in the target?

	Thanks in advance for any help in advance.