new config tool, static and dynamic trees

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Thu Jul 24 11:44:00 CEST 2003

* ron minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> [030724 17:33]:
> you lost me. This is happening with the old or new config?

with the current latest CVS I get the following error:

Configuring TARGET hdama
Will place Makefile, crt0.S, etc. in arima/hdama/hdama
===> ERROR: Attempt to set nonexistent option MAXIMUM_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL
arima/hdama/Config.lb:0

I tried building an image with the prior version, but I assumed this
would build ok if I adopt the targets/arima/hdama/Config.lb file to
use my payload. I will try switching to new config method completely
when it builds with above config file again.

> Does it all work correctly with the old config?

as long as you don't initialize ram on the second cpu with the arima
hdama, yes.

Stefan