Fixes for Tyan s2880

ron minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 30 14:42:00 CEST 2003

On 29 Jul 2003, Eric W. Biederman wrote:

> Hmm.  We can't have a per architecture default _RAMBASE?

not sure if it makes sense per architecture. Consider those Alpha boards
where rambase depended on chip type, board type, engineer's last name, and
phase of the moon. I'm sure we'll see more of that.

> Ron while we are thinking about it where should we place tables on the
> ARM?  It has a ROM chip as the first thing in memory.

cool! you're looking at ARM?

possibly at put tables at the other end of memory? Is there an ARM
standard for this?

ron