EPIA PCI slot

Brian G. Rhodes bgr at gw.linespeed.net
Fri Jun 13 16:54:00 CEST 2003

Eric,

It was a side effect.  Since they were not initiating any tranfers.. DMA
from system memory on the pci bus, they were never low on data, and hence
never needed to generate an interrupt.  Initially I believed it to be a
pci routing problem, but when I saw the chips were not generating
interrupts, I looked at the scope.

Brian G Rhodes
bgr at linespeed.net
brhodes at visualcircuits.com