Laptops?

Jeff Carr jcarr at wit.org
Mon Jun 23 16:50:04 CEST 2003

I'm lucky enough to have one of these and would be willing to
experiment. I have experience with working with firmware(u-boot in
particular). I have to figure out a way to open up the case enough to
see if I can find out what kind of flash chip is on this board. I've
heard of boards with dual-flash parts so if you screw up one you can
still boot. Is there any strategy out there for doing this with pc
motherboards yet? Don't tell me I have to lift the flash to burn it and
put it back on the board...
Jeff