simple question on fallback/normal images

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Mon Mar 3 13:26:01 CET 2003

Greetings,

The trick is to build a fallback image! The idea is that at least a
fallback image is necessary. A normal image is optional. The normal image
doesn't have the power on reset vector at 0xffff0 anyway, only the
protected vector at 0xffff8. Also, the normal image gets linked to reside
at 0xfffe0000.

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701