simple question on fallback/normal images

Andrew Ip aip at cwlinux.com
Tue Mar 4 01:38:01 CET 2003

Ron,

> I need to build a bios for the clearwater with no fallback/normal images.
> Just a single image.
> I find myself unsure how to do this, I've not looked in depth at the
> fallback/normal build stuff.
> Is there a simple option so I can build an image w/o the fallback/normal
> stuff on systems like clearwater that are configured for fallback/normal?
I have attached a config for a custom e7500 board which uses a single
image instead of fallback image.  It should be pretty similar to Clearwater.
Hope this help.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at cwlinux.com
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

Tel: (852)2542 2046