problem with udelay solved - romimage too big

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Fri Mar 14 11:10:01 CET 2003

Greetings,

These days, LinuxBIOS expects to find a bootloader in ELF format at the
beginning of the ROM. Etherboot has an extension to load an image from a
raw IDE partition. I'm working on one that can handle an ext2
filesystem,
but it's VERY alpha at the moment.

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701