problem with udelay solved - romimage too big

Andrew Ip aip at cwlinux.com
Fri Mar 14 11:28:01 CET 2003

> These days, LinuxBIOS expects to find a bootloader in ELF format at the
> beginning of the ROM. Etherboot has an extension to load an image from a
> raw IDE partition. I'm working on one that can handle an ext2
> filesystem,
> but it's VERY alpha at the moment.
Actually Adam has that patch already.  His patch supports ext2, ext3 and vfat
at the moment.  Shouldn't be too hard to support other filesystems also
since most of the code can be extracted from grub.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at cwlinux.com
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

Tel: (852)2542 2046