Payload FAQ

Alexander Amelkin spirit at reactor.ru
Sun Mar 16 06:16:01 CET 2003

Hello!

Friday, March 14, 2003, 9:21:19 PM, Adam Agnew wrote:

AA> ADLO + Bochs BIOS - Interrupt support, boots BSDs and Win2k

Can anyone explain how to use that on a pcchips m787cl+? Now it uses
something like kexec or etherboot-devel and I experience troubles with
interrupts for add-on cards. For instance, my Cisco Aironet 4800 card
doesn't get an interrupt assigned to it and the airo.o driver module
doesn't find the card.

I would really like to also have some means for disabling chipset
built-in devices that consume interrupts. On SiS630e I have absolutely
useless extra things like AC97 modem and sound. There is also an fdd
controller and a secondary IDE controller that I don't need either.

Is there a way to disable those?

With best regards,
Alexander  mailto:spirit at reactor.ru