Wrong documentation info

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Mon Mar 31 17:20:01 CEST 2003

Ivan Gustavo <ivan at munix.com.br> writes:

> At the EPIA HOWTO have a sample declaration to the etherboot config file like
> below:
>
>        Comment out the following line(s) :-
>         CFLAGS32+= -DPCIBIOS
>         Uncomment the following line(s) :-
>         #CFLAGS32+= -DLINUXBIOS -DCONFIG_TSC_CURTICKS -DCONSOLE_SERIAL \
>                     -DCOMCONSOLE=0x3f8 -DCOMPRESERVE -DCONFIG_PCI_DIRECT \
>                     -DELF_IMAGE
>
> Look the -DCONFIG_TSC_CURTICKS  , anybody have it wrotte wrong ?
> the right  is CONFIG_TSC_CURRTICKS .
>

> Also for the version 5.0.9 of the etherboot, I needed to use -DPCBIOS and added
> the pcbios.S object file for include the int15() object code to make the
> compilation susseful.

Running under LinuxBIOS -DPCBIOS is a problem.   int15() is also a problem.
It appears you have enabled something that does not work under LinuxBIOS.

Mostly I have been working with the development version 5.1.x so I have
not double checked to see if 5.0.9 works but a regression would be a surprise.

Eric