TUSL2-C almost work.....

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Tue May 13 10:15:01 CEST 2003

* Adam Sulmicki <adam at cfar.umd.edu> [030513 14:56]:
> > I never got ADLO to say something either, when I tried it the last time.
>
> * did you adjust loader.s file to your system as needed?

I did, but i might have overseen something. Especially I'm not sure
whether i did the shadow enable thing right. Is there more that I need
to get it talking?

> * did you try to use serial console path for ADLO posted by Heechul Yun

no, this was before Heechul did this great job. I'll retry working on
this as soon as I find some time.

  Stefan

--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.                      -- E. W. Dijkstra