etherboot

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Thu May 15 15:50:01 CEST 2003

Adam Agnew wrote:

> Also, did you decide on a permanent format? I don't mind getting better at
> latex if that could be of assistance to you.

No not yet.  I was kinda thinking DocBook since thats the defacto FAQ
and HOWTO format.  But I don't have any of the tools to mess with it
setup and it does look a little complex.  I was hoping Open office would
make that a whole lot eaiser. (plus run on my doze machine which makes
it eaiser for me to work with)

Also David Barr has offered to Proofread/Technical Edit it as well so I
want to use whatever he feels is best.

>>   For Ver 5.0.6

Don't you have to apply some patches to get to this point?  Where are
they available at and what are the steps to apply them?

--
Richard A. Smith
rsmith at bitworks.com