ASUS TX97LE mainboard seems support too.

Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Fri May 16 15:00:01 CEST 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Adam Agnew wrote:

> Neither Bochs/ADLO or Etherboot try to "initialize" the ide controllers.
> Rather they just detect them and assume that they've already been
> initialized. Perhaps you can check to see if the ide controllers are
> initialized in your linuxbios southbridge code? It's usually trivial to
> do. Great to hear that video works in ADLO, that part is turning out to
> work a lot more often then i really anticipated.

You did doubt about my design? I'm hurt.

Anyway, the purose of this email is to remind folks that there are are TWO
Adams on the list and BOTH are from University of Maryland at College
Park, and BOTH work on LinuxBIOS.

Thus, the following two are *DISTINCT* individuals.

	Adam Agnew <agnew at cs.umd.edu>
		http://www.adamagnew.com

	Adam Sulmicki <adam at cfar.umd.edu>
		http://www.eax.com