EPIA + CONFIG_VGABIOS works

SONE Takeshi ts1 at cma.co.jp
Thu May 22 03:41:00 CEST 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 04:34:31PM +0800, Andrew Ip wrote:
> Cool.  May I have your config and patch?  I would like to try.
> Thanks.  GOOD JOB!!!

Here you are.
In addition to it you need my vgainit.inc from previous patch.

Ron, please look at the fix to pcibios.c. I'm not very sure it
is correct.

Note that I'm booting linux with BOOT_IDE, which is believed
to be unstable. For me, I could never get it past the verify code
in elfboot.c. It should be problem in either binutils or IDE
driver, but for now I just commented out the verify code
and it's working fine for me.

Maybe I can have Etherboot+VGABIOS as payload, but I just don't
know how to do it in the config file.

--
Takeshi