epia-m (600mhz) -- /dev/ttyS1

Andrew Ip aip at cwlinux.com
Tue Nov 18 06:25:01 CET 2003

Hi,

I think there is a clock has to be set.  I have seen similar problem with
USB on a custom board.  After setting the clock gen which connected to USB,
USB works.

-Andrew

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 10:42:52AM +0100, Niki Waibel wrote:
> def sure 57600 is (currently) the max on /dev/ttyS0.
> (but my setup is 115200).
> i dont care much, but of course it should be fixed.
>
> /dev/ttyS0 was at 115200 when i changed from the regular
> bios to linuxbios. a soft reset was ok -- still 115200.
> but after pressing the power switch the port was at
> 57600 max.
>
> i have to check ttyS1...
> (i am working with devfs so i might refer to tts/1 in furure...)
>
> niki
>
> On 18-Nov-2003 Dave Ashley wrote:
> >>perfect!!!
> >
> > Can you verify something: On my epia-m ttyS0 is 1/2 the baud rate it should
> > be, so I can't get 115,200 baud, only 57,600. Can you verify if you can
> > get 115,200 on both serial ports?
> >
> > -Dave

Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at cwlinux.com
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

For public pgp key, please obtain it from http://www.keyserver.net/en.