Missing files from freebios2

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Tue Nov 18 12:23:00 CET 2003

Chris,

The S2880 can boot from the very beginning.

Lsi_scsi.c is about onboard scsi support. I don't know if you really need
that feature. I didn't get the permission from LSI to release the code yet.
So if you really need that feature, I will send the pre-built image to you.

Today I will verify the config can work without that file.

Regards

YH.