[announce] LinuxBIOS on AMD64

Steve Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Thu Nov 20 11:58:01 CET 2003

> The document is available at
> http://www.openbios.org/docs/LinuxBIOS-AMD64.pdf
>
> I suggest putting the
> document in the freebios2 documentation subdirectory, if nobody objects.
> (What is the preferred file format for that? TeX? The document was
> initially created using OpenOffice 1.1 8)
>   Stefan

Thanks for the excellent documentation.  I am not a big fan of Tex or
troff, other people may be. I think OpenOffice is fine.  Other projects
I work on code docs in plain HTML as well.  Where something like Word is
used (and I assume compatible to OpenOffice), we use the rtf file
format, so cvs can do its thing.

-Steve