V2 epia-m support

Dave Ashley linuxbios at xdr.com
Fri Nov 21 10:59:00 CET 2003

I've embarked on adding epia-m support to v2 of linuxbios. I am at the point
where I have debug messages coming out the serial port. My plan of attack is
to clone the epia code but rename everything epiam, and add support for the
proper north + south bridges and mainboard init code. Which means porting
these components from v1:
vt8623 northbridge
vt8235 southbridge
vt1211 superio device

Currently to get serial output working I grabbed the vt1211 serial init
code and just shoved it into the auto.c of the epiam for now, calling it
enable_vt1211_serial...

Modified the default 19200 baud to 115200 baud (but I actually get 57600 baud).

If anyone can offer any warnings or advice it would be helpful.

I may get called off this project at any time though...

-Dave