Fwd: ACPI support in LinuxBIOS - moderator approval (fwd)

ron minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed Nov 26 09:07:00 CET 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:18:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Bharata B Rao <bharata_rao at yahoo.com>
To: rminnich at lanl.gov
Subject: Fwd: ACPI support in LinuxBIOS - moderator approval

Hello Ron,

Sorry for this unsolicited mail, but I am tempted to
request you to get me this moderator approval so that
this mail (see forwarded note) makes it to the list.
This mail of mine has been sitting with the moderator
for many days.

I am assuming that you are the moderator, if not
excuse me.

Regards,
Bharata.