The Great Cheap EPIA contest.

Brian G. Rhodes bgr at gw.linespeed.net
Fri Oct 3 19:13:01 CEST 2003

That is just the board.  But unicorn (as part of their service) will
provide the boards with a custom BIOS (their BIOS or one you supply).

Although buying from them vs cwlinux if the price is relatively the same
is probably of little value.  One of the reasons they appealed to what
we were doing is because they guarantee a relatively long lifespan for the
board.  Which saves having to qualify a new board every year or so.

Brian G Rhodes
bgr at linespeed.net
+1 612-741-1191