[COMMIT] freebios2 How much have I broken?

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Mon Oct 13 21:45:00 CEST 2003

YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> writes:

> Eric,
>
> Still can not enumerate 8151.
Ok.  Well at least it worked well enough to initialize memory.
Thanks for looking at this.

I just really want to understand why you have trouble with the 8151.
If I can find a reasonable explanation on why you need to do it in a
special magic order I don't mind.  But without that I am a very
nervous about putting in any kind of bug fix.

I am still hopeful that it is a routing issue and my less hackish
fix will handle it.  But it does not seem especially likely at the moment.

Eric