flash_rom & epia 800

Damien Charlet charlet.damien at libertysurf.fr
Sun Sep 21 10:34:00 CEST 2003

Hello list,
First of all thank all of you for this great work.

I'd like to flash my epia 800 + bios savior with linuxbios. Un fortunately flash_rom doesn't manage to write correctly the rom image, even after numerous tries.

I removed the prints statement in w49f002u.c (the chip detected) to see if that helps with timings, but it doesn't change anything.

The version I use is last friday's CVS.

I've seen that different people have had problems of the same type, how have you solved that ?

thx
Damien
--
Damien(.)Charlet(AT pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr)  Doctorant     UIN:78754463
     Laboratoire d'Informatique de l'Universite de Franche-Comte
Tel: +33-(0)3.81.99.47.76	damien.charlet at pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr