XScale Port

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Wed Apr 7 21:44:01 CEST 2004

We're starting back up a LinuxBIOS port to ARM with the Xscale
processors. The port should make it easier for anyone using the PXA,
IXP, IXC and IOP Intel parts in the future. We're going to be looking at
also supporting PCI-PCI bridges (transparent and non-transparent) and
PCI southbridges that are used in the x86 PC world.

I'm interested in what, if any graphics controllers were used and
supported via the PPC port of LinuxBIOS. Were any PC type graphics
controllers used (eg. ATI, Silicon Motion) and how were they supported
for init., driver etc.

-Bari