答复: ATI rage xl.init

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Mon Apr 12 20:24:01 CEST 2004

The patch origninally is for kernel 2.4.21. Stefan sent that to me.
It is developed by SGI??? And it is under GPL

I have tried to move that to 2.6. and it works.

I'm talking to ATI, and try to get more data sheet and then We can get the
output from beginning in LinuxBIOS. ( It's not very begninnig, should in PCI
init stage).

Regards

YH