答复: ATI rage xl.init

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Wed Apr 14 17:02:01 CEST 2004

The original fb driver for ati rage xl has problem. It use mclk=100Mhz, xclk
default is mclk. Actually it should be mclk=83Mhz, and xclk=63Mhz.

So please check the kernel you have built with Normal bios to see if you can
get ouput. I guess you will get bland screen.

Please make use only enable atyfb in kernel.

Also please let me know your kernel version, and I could send you one kernel
patch.

Regards

YH