descriptive subject ;)

Mathieu Deschamps mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com
Thu Apr 22 10:35:01 CEST 2004

* Mathieu Deschamps <mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com> [040421 09:48]:

> ps final 'peak' : IMO, putting [linuxbios] before titles is a *bad*
> idea : on a linuxbios maillist, the only root topic is linuxbios
> obviously so no need to repeat it in title ...

>I disagree. It's a good thing to detect quickly and easily whether
>a mail is private or coming in via the list.
>
>Stefan

Simple to notice this : all the message in which I'am CC i got them
twice in my mail box. quick & simple. Otherwise I got them just once
(coming just from via the list).
Honestly i found this sole system enough, what is more some message
I believed to be not interessing to me (after reading) appear to be
relevant later on : maybe it's because i'am a rookie :)

mathieu