答复: ATI rage xl.init

Hendricks David W. dwh at lanl.gov
Fri Apr 23 16:38:00 CEST 2004

The only thing that didn't patch cleanly on my setup was a config file for
a Tyan board. Was there anything else that didn't apply cleanly to a CVS
tree, Ollie? It might be nice to get that ATi and btext stuff in there
quickly since there are likely others who are very, very interested in
this patch. Though I know Ron wanted to review the superIO and PNP
changes a little more after finishing his paperwork :-/