Etherboot 5.2.4 + btext console + filo patch

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Tue Apr 27 13:56:01 CEST 2004

To me filo is just like enhancement to Etherboot ide_disk.zelf. but it is
more smart that it can understand file system and boot linux/initrd instead
of elf.

If we can put filo into Etherboot official tree, we can make use of the
framework of Etherboot. For example in Etherboot you still can only produce
filo.zelf, and it is less 32k now.

I didn't enable the multiboot in filo of Etherboot yet.

YH