kobian FDSMx with linuxbios

Julián Nuñez julian at proteger.org.ar
Thu Aug 19 17:24:00 CEST 2004

Hi all.
I'm about to test linuxbios for the first time on a kobian FDSMx

This motherboard has the VIA VT8235 southbridge, and the VIA VT8375 (aka
KM266) northbridge. I see that the VT8235 is already supported in
src/southbridge/via/vt8235, but I saw nothing about the km266.

Do I have a chance for it to work with other VIA northbridge like the
VT8623? Do I have a chance for it to work at all?

And about the DOC, I saw that in the sis630 chipset the motherboard can
be used as a flash-burner... does this have a chance of working in my
current set, or should I be ordering a flash burner?

Ok, I think this is all for now.

Cheers, Julian.

"El verdadero valor esta en hacer sin testigos, lo que podría hacerse
delante de todo el mundo"