Panasonic CF-25LJM8EAM Toughbook - what are the chances?

Miernik miernik at
Fri Aug 20 23:30:01 CEST 2004

Bari Ari <bari at> wrote:
> Miernik wrote:
>> I bought a Pansonic CF-25LJM8EAM notebook.
>> All important chips on the mainboard are listed here:
>> Bari, can you spot which one is the "keyboard controller" which you
>> said is usually the critical problem on getting LinuxBIOS to a laptop?
> The keyboard controller usually doesn't show up on lspci. You have to
> open the case and look at the board.

In the URL above I have a list of all significantly-looking chips on
the board. Can you spot anything which might be the keyboard

    Miernik         ________________________   xmpp:miernik at
___________________/__ tel: +48888299997 __/      mailto:miernik at                               GPG:0xABC292D1