help with new motherboard Soyo 6BA+

Jeremy Jackson jerj at
Tue Aug 24 16:52:01 CEST 2004

ron minnich wrote:

> just run getpir under fuctory bios and you should be ok, try that and let
> us know.

It's ALIVE!  Interrupts working now.  Sorry if I bugged everyone for
info in the manual, it's just so darn exciting!

The only problem I had that wasn't something stupid, was that
I had to correct the checksum in irq_tables.c that getpir generated.
Shouldn't the generated file have the right checksum?  Or maybe it
doesn't matter.

I can't believe it's this easy!  From newb to 1st mobo up in 24 hours.

Thanks for your help guys.

Jeremy Jackson
Coplanar Networks