Steven James pyro at
Sun Aug 29 09:49:01 CEST 2004

It's been a long time since I've used that one, so things may have
changed, but at that time, iot was necessary to use dd to put the binary
pieces together into a working image after doing make. I'll have to see if
I can dig up some notes on that (or it may be in a mailing list archive
back a few years, my how time flys).

by Linux Labs International, Inc.
   Steven James, CTO

55 Marietta Street