off-topic part 2: PIC and ETRAX [was: Memtest+]

Dave Aubin daubin at actuality-systems.com
Thu Dec 30 10:03:00 CET 2004

Again Peter, very nice:)

I will give you one more tid bit as it consumes less power than the
Axis, but still runs Linux and is quite small:)
Check out: http://www.brightstareng.com/
They have entire set ups on a form factor less than a credit card
Running Linux:)  Although it is still not a PIC, it is very good
For PIC type needs.

Thanks again,
Dave:)