Handling interrupt routing cleanly...
stepan at suse.de
Mon Feb 2 09:55:01 CET 2004
* Eric W. Biederman <ebiederman at lnxi.com> [040202 08:38]:
> > I don't read the LinuxBIOS table yet, but support should be easy to
> > implement. OpenBIOS has been running on LinuxBIOS and grub on x86 and
> > amd64. It can also be used in MacOnLinux (MOL) to boot macos and Linux.
> Cool so you are getting close.
Indeed. Nonetheless some things are missing:
* there is no interrupt handling code doing the things you described
* the ide driver is not fully working yet
* boot support is incomplete on x86 and amd64
* there is no pci driver/device node yet
* there is no linuxbios table parsing yet
* lots of things with less priority
> > Find the latest tree on bitkeeper:
> > bk clone bk://openbios.bkbits.net/unstable
> Is there any other way. I'm not allowed to use the free
> version of bk.
I've enabled a snapshot to be created every 4h at
http://www.openbios.org/snapshots/ for now. There will probably be an
arch repository for openbios soon.
Stefan Reinauer, SUSE LINUX AG
Teamleader Architecture Development
More information about the coreboot