Config language progress/issues...

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at
Wed Feb 4 04:08:00 CET 2004

At some point in the past Greg gave me a version of config.g to test.
I reported success but it never got merged, but I have been using it...

Earlier tonight I ran into some silly stupid problems where defaults were
overriding options and now that those are fixed I have committed the working

There is still one huge remaining bug though.  If statements are evaluated too

In particular the following options must be placed in the outermost
because their if statements reside in src/config/ which is processed
before src/mainboard/.../.../  The problem is that is too soon
to know the if condition unless everything is set in the top level config file.