ATI gets a clue.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 9 20:20:01 CET 2004

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Richard, I've got a Mach64 chip here, or at least one part of the set,
here. Do you know where I can track down the literature for it? I've
been resisting designing it into a design because of that problem. And
yes, I've got a number of ATI based video cards here, probably both
either PCI, or AGP based.

And yes, this is indeed wonderful news.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi