LinuxBIOS

Ben Wang benwang at synrax.com
Mon Feb 9 23:31:00 CET 2004

Hi,

I have been following the mailinglist for some time now (several months)
I have noticed that there is alot of active development.

I represent a System Integration company (Synrax) based in Australia
however, I have also been in contact with my manufacturers and have
managed to capture their interest regarding LinuxBIOS.  These
manufacturers include:

Axiomtek (http://www.axiomtek.com.tw)
Iwill (http://www.iwill.net)
Evalue (http://www.evalue-tech.com)

Axiomtek and Evalue produce embedded SBCs whilst Iwill products
Server/Workstation mainboards.

My question is, what type of support documentation and/or other
information is required to take LinuxBIOS to an even greater level?

I wish to try/port LinuxBIOS to as many different boards as I can
(time/resources permitting). Unfortunately, BIOS level programming is a
relatively new area for me so my contributions may be limited to testing
and providing documentation (where possible) initially.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Regards,
Ben Wang
Senior Applications Engineer,
Synrax Australia Pty. Ltd.