LinuxBIOS....on desktop PCs?

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Wed Feb 11 10:19:00 CET 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 08:10:55AM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> there is a variant epia mobo which would make an ideal
> router/filter/whatever, it has two enet ports.

Do you know the LinuxBIOS status on it? Is it different from plain EPIA?

I'm going to use it (it's the EPIA-CL) for a project in a few days, but I
need to deliver ASAP so I wont have much time to tinker, although I could
make a few tests, and it would be neat to ship it with LinuxBIOS! :)

(It would of course be even neater if it shipped to me with LinuxBIOS, but
that's the next step.)

//Peter