stdarg.h and -nostdinc

Tarl Neustaedter Tarl.Neustaedter at sun.com
Wed Feb 11 12:30:01 CET 2004

> I'm trying to figure out why
> more of the conversations I find myself involved in are not on
> the public list.  Is it a signal to noise ratio problem?

More likely reflex; posting to the general list leaves your
email address exposed on the web for spammers to find and add
to their lists. The ~130 spams I receive every day have
sharpened my reflexes into almost never sending emails
to public aliases.

If we change the publically-available discussion lists to
not expose the email addresses of the senders, you'll have
fewer people like myself sending to you before sending to
the alias.
	tarl