Advice on Board Selection

James Weir linuxbios at
Fri Feb 13 16:15:01 CET 2004

Is this board currently supported, and is there any hope of getting register
descriptions for the north/south bridge and such.

Many thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: linuxbios-admin at
[mailto:linuxbios-admin at] On Behalf Of Hendricks David W.
Sent: 13 February 2004 20:59
To: James Weir
Cc: LinuxBIOS
Subject: Re: Advice on Board Selection

It has a hardware DVD decoder, if I'm not mistaken. But more importantly,
extensive work has been done on LinuxBIOS ports for various versions of
this board. If you find one you like, get detailed specifications and
check back here before ordering it so that someone can confirm if it works
with LinuxBIOS.

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, James Weir wrote:

> Can anyone please recommend a board preferably small form factor ( itx? )
> which the documentation is available for ( or a port of linux bios is
> available for ) which would be suitable for dvd playback?
> Thanks,
> James.

Linuxbios mailing list
Linuxbios at