Freebios1 STPC Elite development board changes attached

Fathi BOUDRA fboudra at uxp.fr
Wed Feb 25 08:52:01 CET 2004

Hi,

thanks for all, the compile works now. I used the redhat 7.1.
with Debian stable (woody) it works also.

Now i try to use the romimage with my stpc elite board but it hangs after:
	Call init
Enabling com device: 04
	iobase = 0x03f8	irq=4

after this some strange character ...
On my stpc elite card, i have only 2 serial ports, no floppy, no parallel
port. Maybe something goes wrong with this ...

i try to use NO_KEYBOARD option set to 1 and MUST_ENABLE_FLOPPY option set to
0 but no change.

if someone have an idea ..., now i'm looking into the sources.

Best regards

--
Fathi