James Weir linuxbios at
Thu Feb 26 14:19:00 CET 2004

Yes these are reasonably new Intel Chips, do you know what is the latest
intel chipset which was under the older policy?

-----Original Message-----
From: linuxbios-admin at
[mailto:linuxbios-admin at] On Behalf Of ron minnich
Sent: 26 February 2004 19:20
To: James Weir
Cc: linuxbios at
Subject: Re: Canterwood/Springdale

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, James Weir wrote:

> Can anyone let me know if the documentation for the above chipsets is
> available/already ported to linuxbios and does the documentation require a
> NDA of any kind?

Are these new intel chipsets? Intel has changed policy, it seems, and will
no longer release chipset info. I'm not sure how this is going to play

It seems the itanium secrecy policies are percolating down to the rest of
intel's chipset groups.

Linuxbios mailing list
Linuxbios at