Source code control

Adam Megacz adam at
Tue Jan 6 02:49:00 CET 2004

ron minnich <rminnich at> writes:
> darcs requires people to get a Haskell and build it. Not so sure I like
> this.

We solved this problem by distributing statically linked binaries.
Not ideal, but generally workable.  Feel free to use them:

> In the end, what does arch do better than bitkeeper?

I think for many people (including me), BitMover's recent shenanigans
are more of a factor than the technical merits of their code.  But I
really don't want to start that argument here.  I do not claim that
darcs (or arch) has any features that BK lacks, except perhaps

  - a