[Fwd: [Beowulf] linuxbios]

Hendricks David W. dwh at lanl.gov
Wed Jan 14 13:26:00 CET 2004

If you want to order a Tyan board with LinuxBIOS pre-loaded, you might
need to go through some special ordering process... try asking Charlie
Ding (cding at tyan.com).

Currently we're working on the S2885. VGA works to an extent now, we can
use the testbios utility to init the VGA BIOS on a GeForce FX and X will
run with the "nv" driver. The binary driver will load and X will start,
but the screen goes corrupt. So long as it's not a driver issue, this
might be fixed in the near future. Getting the CLI should be  first, and
that will be nice since Ollie just got keyboard input working.